Release Apache SkyWalking Python 1.0.1
Release Apache SkyWalking Python 1.0.1.
SkyWalking Python 1.0.1 is released! Go to downloads page to find release tars.
PyPI Wheel: https://pypi.org/project/apache-skywalking/1.0.1/
DockerHub Image: https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/skywalking-python
Upgrading from v1.0.0 to v1.0.1 is strongly encouraged
- This is a critical performance-oriented patch to address a CPU surge reported in https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/10672
- Add a new workflow to push docker images for arm64 and amd64 (#297)
- Optimize loguru reporter plugin.(#302)
- Fix sw8 loss when use aiohttp (#299, issue#10669)
- Critical: Fix a bug that leads to high cpu usage (#300, issue#10672)
- Use Kraft mode in E2E Kafka reporter tests (#303)
- @Forstwith made their first contribution in https://github.com/apache/skywalking-python/pull/299
- @FAWC438 made their first contribution in https://github.com/apache/skywalking-python/pull/300
Full Changelog: https://github.com/apache/skywalking-python/compare/v1.0.0...v1.0.1