The SkyWalking team is comprised of Members and Contributors. Members have direct access to the source of SkyWalking project and actively evolve the code-base. Contributors improve the project through submission of patches and suggestions to the Members. The number of Contributors to the project is unbounded. All contributions to SkyWalking are greatly appreciated, whether for trivial cleanups, big new features or other material rewards. More details see here.
Members include Project Management Committee members and committers. The List in alphabet order.
Project Management Committee
|Sheng Wu (V.P. and Chair of PMC)||wusheng|
|Michael Semb Wever||mck|
|Willem Ning Jiang||ningjiang|
SkyWalking have a lot of Contributors, since we are using GitHub, you could find them in our repository contribution list.
- SkyWalking main repository
- SkyWalking RocketBot UI
- SkyWalking data collect protocol
- SkyWalking query protocol
- SkyWalking website
- SkyWalking docker
- SkyWalking kubernetes
- SkyWalking UI. Replaced by RocketBot UI.
Becoming a Committer
SkyWalking follows the Apache way to build the community. Anyone can become a committer once they have contributed sufficiently to the project and earned the trust. Read Contributing Guides to take part in the community.
The SkyWalking community follows the Apache Community’s process on accepting a new committer.
- Start the discussion and vote in @private. Only current PMC member could nominate.
- If the vote passes, send an offer to become a committer with @private CC’ed.
- Add the committer to the team page
- Setup committer rights