The SkyWalking team is comprised of Members and Contributors. Members have direct access to the source of SkyWalking project and actively evolve the code-base. Contributors improve the project through submission of patches and suggestions to the Members. The number of Contributors to the project is unbounded. All contributions to SkyWalking are greatly appreciated, whether for trivial cleanups, big new features or other material rewards. More details see here.
Members include Project Management Committee members and committers. The list is in alphabet order.
Project Management Committee
|Michael Semb Wever||mck|
|Sheng Wu (V.P. and Chair of PMC)||wusheng|
|Willem Ning Jiang||ningjiang|
SkyWalking have hundreds of contributors, you could find them in our repositories’ contribution list.
- SkyWalking main repository
- SkyWalking Nginx LUA
- SkyWalking RocketBot UI
- SkyWalking data collect protocol
- SkyWalking query protocol
- SkyWalking website
- SkyWalking docker
- SkyWalking kubernetes
- SkyWalking K8s Operator - SkyWalking Cloud on Kubernetes
- SkyWalking Python Agent
- SkyWalking CLI
- SkyWalking Client JS
- SkyWalking satellite
- SkyWalking agent test tool
- SkyWalking NodeJS Agent
Becoming a Committer
SkyWalking follows the Apache way to build the community. Anyone can become a committer once they have contributed sufficiently to the project and earned the trust. Read Contributing Guides to take part in the community.
The SkyWalking community follows the Apache Community’s process on accepting a new committer.
- Start the discussion and vote in @private. Only current PMC member could nominate.
- If the vote passes, send an offer to become a committer with @private CC’ed.
- Add the committer to the team page
- Setup committer rights