The document outlines the core design goals for the SkyWalking Infra E2E project.
- Support various E2E testing requirements in SkyWalking main repository with other ecosystem repositories.
- Support both docker-compose and KinD to orchestrate the tested services under different environments.
- Be language-independent as much as possible, users only need to configure YAMLs and run commands, without writing code.
- This framework is not involved with the build process, i.e. it won’t do something like
docker build, the artifacts (
.tar, docker images) should be ready in an earlier process before this;
- This project doesn’t take the plugin tests into account, at least for now;